One of the 50 Pathfinder of Indian healthcare Industry
Assist Professor -Pad Dr D.Y Patil Medical College , Navi Mumbai.
Consultant Physician and Non Invasive Cardiologist -Life Care Hospital, Navi Mumbai.
Visiting consultant Physician -City Hospital, Navi Mumbai
Heart Failure Specialist
Director-Sengupta Hospital & Research Institute, Nagpur, India.
Past President- CSI Vidarbha Chapter
Jt Secretary-Indian Academy of Echocardiography
Fellow of American College of Cardiology
Fellow of American Society of Echocardiography
Consultant FASE committee, American Society of Echo (2011-2015)
Ex. Associate Professor-MGM Medical college Aurangabad.
Director- SHRIKRISHNA HOSPITAL 223, SAMARTHNAGAR, AURANAGABAD (MS) 431001
DR. DIGAMBAR NAIK
Name : Digambar Surya Naik
Date of Birth : 29/03/1955
Age : 61 Yrs
Occupation : Service
Martial Status : Married
Spouse Name : Mangala Digambar Naik
Nationality : Indian
Residential Address : 827,GERA ASTORIA,CARANZALEM,PANAJI.GOA….403501
Dr. Digambar Naik, Born on 29th March 1955 in a very poor family at Verem, in Goa. He started working in the family profession of small scale village tailoring and then joined his primary school .He rapidly took over and with little time that he could give for learning , he was standing top in the class, always and in every field, representing the school in most of the interschool competition and winning laurels for his school.
Passed MBBS examination in 1980 with record highest marks in MEDICINE ,SURGERY and OBSTRATICS and GYNAECOLOGY. Chose General medicine as the subject for post graduation, completed in 1984 with flying colours and immediately jumped into private practice. He was completely depressed to see the state of affairs in the healthcare sector. He tried to collect a few financers to come together to create a better healthcare sector for Goa, but it did not work. Then came a very vital decision where in Dr Digambar decided to put his foot down and took the task upon himself by taking loans from the financial institutions to fulfill his dreams. The roaring success led to a number of organisations coming up in Goa creating a transformation that is seen in Goa today………A place with all health requirements being met and all facilities available to every citizen of the state.
In 1991 came Vrundavan hospital in a rented place. Soon in 1994 it got shifted to a new owned premises. The dream was nurtured gradually to make Vrundavan a MULTI SPECIALITY, highly advanced and the best equipped hospital in the state. With all quality standards coming in place it became the first ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED hospital in the state and western India.
With the success of Vrundavan Hospital Mapusa, DR DIGAMBAR NAIK took further leaps to establish a chain of Institutions which do a yeoman service for humanity in and out of Goa.
1) 12 bedded Dialysis unit at Vrundavan Hospital Mapusa.
2) 20 bedded Dialysis unit at Victor Apollo Hospital Margao.
3) 3 bedded Dialysis unit at Salgaonkar Medical Research Centre Hospital
at Chicalim- Vasco
* Bhagirathi Surya Naik Memorial Trust.
OTHER ACHIVEMENTS IN HEALTH CARE SECTOR :
AN EXEMPLARY MEDICAL PRACTITIONR,NON INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST AND AN ASTUTE PHYSICIAN……..this is the way he is known in medical and patient circle
* Medical Examiner to L.I.C. of India.
* Cardiologist to L.I.C. of India
* President of Goa Medical Association (1989-1990)
* Executive Member of Parent-Teacher Association of Dyanprasarak Mandal's
Higher Secondary School, Mapusa….10 YEARS
* Secretary of IMA Bardez (1994-1995).
* President IMA Bardez (1995-1996).
* President IMA Bardez (1996-1997).
* Secretary of Rotary Club of Mapusa (1990-1991).
* President of Rotary Club of Mapusa (1996-1997).
* President of API Goa Chapter (2001-2002).
* Secretary of IMA Goa State Branch ( 2002-2003).
* Secretary of API Goa Chapter (2005-07)
* Life member of the India Polio Plus Immunization Task Force.
* Vice President Indian Red Cross Society -- Bardez branch
* Elected member of Executive Committee of Goa Red Cross Society
* Fellow of Indian Academy of Echocardiography
* President of API GOA for 10 Years
* Member of Visiting Committee for the state Psychiatry Institute. -10 years
* Past member of Visiting Azilo Hospital team ….Mapusa.
* Promoter of Aravali Reseach Centre from Inception to its present condition.
* Physician to Central Government employees.
* Member of Maharashtra Medical Council
* Member of Goa Medical Council.
* Executive member of Goa Medical Council for 5 years.
* Member of National Geographic Society.
* Life membership of Indian Medical Association
* Life membership of Association of Medical Sciences
* Life membership of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
* Life membership of Cardiological Society of India.
* Life Membership of Association of Physician of India
* Life member of Stroke association of India.
* Life member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography
* Auditor for International Certification Services (Asia) Pvt. Ltd.(ISO Auditor for
*Certified factory medical officer.
* AUTHOR of Book …. Alert Active, ALIVE at 100, one of the best written
book on Longevity.
*Participated in a number of research studies in medicine.He is a GCP certified doctor …….certified from Spain
AWARDS galored during his journey in life from various streams .Here is the mention of a few such important ones
* Honoured at Delhi with Vikas Ratna Award by India International Friendship
* Recipient of best citizen award from International Publishing House.
* Recipient of Noble Son of India award from Society for Global Unity , New Delhi.
* Recipient of Super Chikitsak Award 2001 from AIDS Preventive Society New Delhi.
* Recipient of Best cardiologist and Fellowship award from all India Medical
Professional New Delhi.
* Awarded at Rashtrapati Bhavan for Life Time Achievement by World Congress on
Clinical and Preventive Cardiology.
* Corporate Social responsibility Excellence Award by Green Triangle Society, Goa
* Appointed as National Director of World Congress of Clinical, Preventive and
Geriatric Cardiology with its headquarters in New Delhi Month of October 2009.
* Honored for his outstanding contribution in the field of Clinical and preventive
cardiology in world Congress on Clinical, Preventive and Geriatric Cardiology
conference -Oct- 200
*Vocational service leadership award from ROTARY INTERNATIONAL………..AND MANY MORE
Academically created a lot of laurels for himself without being in academic institution……a laudable achievement.
· A Number of articles on various Newspapers & Magazines.
· Contribution to number of medical Journals
· Contribution to text book on STEMI
· Regular Programs on Goa Channels on health for last 7 years.
· Creation of Nursing college
· Creation of paramedical college………..and many more such contributions
· Active participation in a number of clinical research projects.
· A faculty to a large number of conferences in and out of India.
Work on Educational Front
1. Created International Institute of Medical technology having 12 courses
2. Created Vrundavan Institute of Nursing education
3. Regular training at Vrundavan Hospital
4. Advisor to Managing Committee –Kissan Shiksan Saunsthan at Nerul.
5. Number of social teaching programmes on various diseases all over Goa and out of Goa.
6. Creator & Promoter of Vrundavan Health Quiz.
7. Number of lectures on para medical subjects to 12th std students in different higher secondary school and colleges.
8. Member of PTA – Dnyanprasarrak Mandal College for 22 years.
9. Regular Health Tips to his Friends & Patients
10. A large number of articles in various newspapers on health.
11. Has been organizing Echo workshops all over the country, teaching the Phycisians to do echocardiography
12. A large number conferences both as delegate as well as faculty in and out of the country.
13. A number of public lectures of various aspects of health.
Organized a number of international & National Conference in Goa as organizing secretary or organizing President & is reorganized as one of the best organizer of such events in the country.
Some such Major Events
· IMA Goa Conference
· Rotary district 3170 conference
· Echo Goa Conference
· Echo India Conferences
· Diabetic Advances Conference at New Zealand
· Metabolic Update at Goa
· Metabolic update at Rome……AND MANY MORE
All theses institutes are started by Dr. Digambar Naik with personal conceivment , planning and contribution. Starting from absolute zero, with no financial moral, legal or administrative support.
Tribute by Healthcare Express for his entrepreneurship.
Healthcare Express is the premier monthly magazine produced by Indian Express Group. In January 2009 edition, Dr. Digambar Naik has been put on the cover page with a full page write up with a full size photograph inside under caption 50 PATHFINDERS of the Indian healthcare industry along with doyens of industry like Dr. Pratap Reddy; Dr. Devi Shetty Dr Naresh Trehan and other giants.
Dr Digambar Naik carries a good social status in the society and has done a lot of work to gain that position.
1. Secretary of Rotary Club of Mapusa (1990-1991)
2. President of Rotary Club of Mapusa (1996-1997) had the honour of making Rotary Club of Mapusa THE BEST CLUB IN DISTRICT.
3. G. G. R. Rotary International District (1997-1998)
4. Revenue District Chairman pulse Polio(1998-1999)
5. District Chairman- 12 care project (1999-2000)
6. District Chairman International Youth Exchange (2000-2001)
7. District Chairman Coordinator Group Study Exchange (2001-2002)
8. Working on the Bony District Committee for last 19 Years regularly
9. Major Donor of Rotary International
10. Awarded by Rotary International on vocational honour and has been
A know figure in the society of Goa and a large part of Maharashtra as well as Karnataka through various social organizations that has been an active participation in encouraging a lot of projects in their society.
11. Headed a number of committees at district level in Rotary Dist. 3170.
12. Has keen interest in Sports - was a Badminton Champion in Goa Medical College and represented College at Inter collegiate level
13. A number of inspiring articles have been on his life in Goa as well as Maharashtra
And is a well respected personality in this society
Districts awards brought to the club during HIS ONE YEAR tenure as President of Rotary Club of Mapusa (1996-1997)
These awards prove him beyond doubt …..a GOOD LEADER
1. First Prize at competition for display ‘ On Rotary Works”
2. Outstanding President
3. Outstanding Secretary
4. Outstanding G.Z.R.
5. Outstanding G.S.R
6. Presidential Citation
7. Best club in District
8. Best in International Service
9. Third in Rotary Foundation Contribution.
10. Second in Per capita Rotary Foundation. Contribution
11. Rotary International Presidents Appreciation award for Rotary Foundation.
Public Work (GOVT)
Led a Few Government Organisation over the period of time as a member or the chairman of various committees
At present… Chairman of Core Committee of Goa AIDS Controls Society.
… Vice chairman of Redressal committee of GOA AIDS control society
.. Visiting committee member for IPHP Goa
Red Cross :
Has been the Vice Chairmen of Bardez Red Cross Society for 10 years
Elected member of Goa State Red Cross Society
Member of Goa Medical Council for 5 years
A number of public articles on Dr Digambar Naik have appeared in various magazines and news papers on various occasions….
Rages To Riches- Article In Navhind Times
'Navhind Times' is Goa 's No. 1 and most respected for neutrality and highest selling daily.
On 25th May, they brought an article on the First page on Dr. Digambar Naik.
Similar article of a number of magazines.
A man with the mission of serving the Society, Dr Digamber Naik, founder and Managing Director of Vrundavan Hospital & Research Centre Pvt Ltd., has toiled for years to provide better health care to common man, especially to those living Goa. In this interview with Saloni Vora, Dr Naik shared his thoughts about his hospital and also provides an insight into emerging trends and future developments in the healthcare sector. Write up on his life in a number of newspapers and magazines.
A Number of FIRSTS To Dr Naik’s Credit
First Corporate hospital in Goa
First proper ICU in Goa
First Private Nursing College in Goa
First Private Paramedical College in Goa.
First Dialysis Unit in Private Sector in Goa-Created 50 Dialysis units for the people of Goa. Got Government Aid for these people & controlled Death due to Kidney Disease in Goa. Brought the Nephrologists in Goa.
First pace maker in Goa
First EEG and holter monitoring centre in Goa
First computerized test in Goa
First retinal surgery unit in Goa
First LASIK surgery in Goa
First IT medicine centre in Goa
First Foetal medicine centre in Goa
First advanced CT Scan in Goa
First ISO certified Hospital in Goa and in Konkan Belt
First Eye Bank in Goa
First Health Quiz in the Country ( Vrundavan Health Quiz)
First Mother & Child Hospital in Goa
First Joint Replacement in Goa.
…………………………………………..AND MANY MORE that makes him the pioneer of Goan Health Care Industry
Lives happily at Mapusa with wife Mangala, Daughter Dr Richa & Son Dr Shalak.
PUBLICATION : NAVHIND TIMES
DATE : 25-5-2009
PAGE NO. : 1 & 12
CURRENT JOB PROFILE:
1) Working as Assist Professor at Pad Dr D.Y Patil Medical College , Navi Mumbai.
2) Working as a consultant Physician and Non Invasive Cardiologist at LIFE CARE HOSPITAL, Navi Mumbai.
3) As a visiting consultant Physician at City Hospital, Navi Mumbai
SR. RESIDENT IN CARDIOLOGY
SIR GANGARAM HOSPITAL NEW DELHI, INDIA
SR. RESIDENT IN CARDIOLOGY
Dr.Balabhai Nanavati Hospital Vile –Parle (WEST), MUMBAI, INDIA
DR.D.Y.PATIL Hospital & Medical Research Center. NERUL, SECTOR-7 NEW BOMBAY 400 706, INDIA
‘Department of Gastroenterology’ P.D.Hinduja National Hospital& Medical Research Center,Mahim .MUMBAI, 400-016, INDIA
Lokmanya Tilak Muncipal General Hospital & Medical College SION, MUMBAI, INDIA
MEDICAL MD INTERNAL MEDICINE , Padmashree Dr D.Y.Patil University, Navi Mumbai.
MBBS, Bachelor of medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, North Maharashtra University School of Medicine, Jalgaon A.C.P.M, Medical College Dhule MAHARASHTRA, 1995-2000
HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
Of Science in Biology &Mathematics, Maharashtra HSC Board PUNA, March 1995
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Maharashtra Medical Council permanent physician’s license – April 2002
- Cardio-Pulmonary-Cerebral Resuscitation Workshop organized by Department Of Anesthesiology Lokmanya Tilak Muncipal Medical College & General Hospital – certified Oct 2001
- National Service Scheme Certificate North Maharashtra University ,Under a programme of the Government of India in the Ministry of Human Resource Develoment,Department of Youth Affairs & Sports Operated by the University - .certified Dec.1999 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Got training as senior resident in Cardiology, for Echocardiography in adult and pediatric congenital Acted as senior resident on call for internal medicine service after receiving permanent license.
- Supervised Transitional Medicine resident with patient admissions to internal medicine. Teaching service and assisted intern with acute-care issues for current hospital patients.
Dr.D.Y.Patil Hospital & Research Centre, NAVI MUMBAI.
Bhartiya Arogya Nidhi Hospital, Juhu, MUMBAI.
Work includes emergency management of critically ill patients in Internal Medicine .Like diagnosis, ECG evaluation, emergency procedures, central canula insertion, arterial line & Blood gases, and endotracheal intubation, Mechnical Ventilation, Cardio-version and CPCR etc.
-Provided medical coverage for home games in College to Cricket, football and basketball teams for one year.
-Performed pre-participation sports physicals at local area high schools in conjunction with serving as a team physician.
-Liaison with pharmaceutical company representatives,Oversaw management of medication inventories and interfaced with pharmaceutical company representatives to review which new medications should be added to the formulary.
COMMITTEES & ACTIVITIES :-
As a Non Invasive Cardiologist done more than 10000 2 D echo / Color Doppler done in Navi Mumbai.India.
Attended All National and International Echocardiography Society workshops and Meetings since last 6 yrs.
Lifetime membership of Indian academy Of Echocardiography and member of ASE since last two yrs.
Mentor and informal instructor, Dr D.Y.Patil Medical college Navi-Mumbai - Instructed third- and fourth-year medical students.
ICU committee As an icu Registar, assisted in developing curriculum/schedule for new interns in Intensive Care Unit. As a senior overseeing the ICU, taught family- practice and transitional interns topics pertinent to the setting. Recruitment Committee
For two years of residency, participated in selecting upcoming class of residents.
Nursing Home Patients Managed nursing-home patients during second and third years of residency.
National Pulse Polio Programmes- Participated as a volunteer in National Pulse Polio Programmes
Sports Secretary- Served as a Sports Secretary in ACPM Medical College in the yr.1997-98
Public Awareness- Conceptualized, planned and conducted seminars for public awareness and Social Development.
1999 - Jr.Research Officer in ‘School Of Biomedical Engg’Indian Institute Of Technology’ Mumbai in the following Project: “Microcirculation & Blood Viscosity in patients of Bronchial Asthma.”My Work includes Subject selection, Procedures for the study and protocols, Data analysis and preparation of Reports.
2005-2008- As a postgraduate training, done dissertation work on “STUDY OF ECHOCRADIOGRAPHIC EVIDANCE OF LEFT VENTRICULAR HYPERTROPHY IN HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS, BEFORE ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHIC EVIDANCE OF LVH,FURTHER TO STUDY REGRESSION OF LVH WITH CONTROL OF BLOOD PRESSURE .”
Shantanu P Sengupta MD, DNB, FACC, FASE, FCCP
Fellow of American Society of Echocardiography
Fellow of American College of Cardiology
President of Cardiological Society of India, Vidarbha Chapter (2014-15)
Director, Sengupta Hospital & Research Institute, Ravinagar, Nagpur, India
Tel No. : 91 712 2532697, 2536628 Mobile : 91 9923190925
ResearchGate Impact Points: 13.88
Consultant Sengupta Hospital & Research Institute, Ravinagar Square, Nagpur,
India since 8 years
President Cardiological Society of India, Vidarbha Chapter 2014-15
Joint Secretary Indian Academy of Echocrdiography 2016 -18
Date of Birth 3rd March 1975
1990 SSC Somalwar High School, Nagpur
1992 HSSC Shivaji Science College, Nagpur
1992-1996 MBBS Government Medical College,
1998-2001 MD Department of Medicine,
Government Medical College ,
2002 DNB Diplomate of National Board, Delhi
2004 ECFMG ECFMG, USA
2007 FCCP Fellow of American College of
Chest Physicians, Chicago, USA
2010 FASE Fellow of American Society of
2015 FACC Fellow of American College of
1996-1997 Internship GMC , Nagpur
1997-1998 Medical Officer District Health Services,
1998-2001 Jr. Resident Cardiology, GMC, Nagpur
Nephrology, GMC, Nagpur
ICCU GMC, Nagpur
Tropical Medicine Skin & Veneral disease Internal Medicine
2002 Sr. Resident Cardiac Cath. Lab,
Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
2002 Lecturer Superspeciality Hospital, Nagpur
2003-2004 Sr. Resident Cardiology, GB Pant Hospital,
2006- 2008 Fellow Cardiology, Care Hospital,
Guinness Book of World Record Holder : Part of team involved in doing highest number of Echocardiography in 2 days – 1036 Echos
Clinical Research Experience
Worked as Principle Investigator on 24 Phase III and 1 Phase II clinical trials including
3 Trials on Heart Failure
5 Trials on ACS and IHD
6 Trails on Diabetes
2 Trials on Influenza
1 Phase 4 Trial on COPD and DM
ICP GCP training at various investigator meetings
1. Fifth in Merit, H.S.S.C. Examination (Maharashtra Board, 1992)
2. Second in Merit, First M.B.B.S. Examination (Nagpur
3. Second in Merit, Second M.B.B.S. Examination (Nagpur
4. Fourth in Merit, Final M.B.B.S. Examination (Nagpur
5. Honours in Physiology
6. First in Sanskrit Rashtrabhasha Examination in Maharashtra
State ( Maharashtra Board, 1992)
Thesis for MD Medicine
Effect of Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty on QTc
dispersion and its functional correlation with improvement after
International Visiting Clinician
Worked as an Visiting Fellow in Cardiology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA
1. Jahangir A, Sengupta SP et al. Sustained Ventricular arrhythmia during percutaneaous coronary intervention is associated with and increased risk of in-hospital and long term mortality. Circulation 2004; 110:III-502.
2. Sengupta S, Kalkonde Y, Khot R et al. Idiopathic bilateral external jugular vein thrombosis: A case report. Angiology 2001; 52:69-71.
3. Joshi PP, Mohanan CJ, Sengupta SP et al. Factors precipitating congestive heart failure: role of patient non-compliance. J Assoc Physicians India 1999; 47: 294-95.
4. Sengupta SP, Salkar RG et al. Predictors of mortality in organophosphorous compound poisoning with reference to intermediate syndrome. Journal of Internal Medicine of India 2000; 3: 121-25.
5. Sengupta SP, Salkar RG et al. Case of angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy. Journal of Internal Medicine of India 1999; 2: 294-95.
6. Sengupta SP, Mohan JCUnique phenotypes of typical and inverted Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in young females. Indian Heart Journal 2010 Jul-Aug;62(4):348-50.
7. Sengupta SP, Sengupta PP, Narula J . Echocardiographic
Investigations of Myocardial Function in Mitral Stenosis: Making
Sense of the Echolalia. Cardiology 2011;119:142–144.
8. Sengupta SP, Zamarano J Left Ventricular Chamber
Quantification by Real Time 3D Echocardiography. Indian Heart J.
9. Yang HS, Sengupta S, Mookadam F et al. Primary cardiac angiosarcoma evaluated with contrast two-dimensional and three-dimensional echocardiography. Eur J Echocardiogr 2008; 9(5): 733-8.
10. Sengupta SP, Jaju R, Sengupta PP et al Early Impairment of Left Ventricular Function in Patients with Sickle cell crisis: New Insights with 2-dimensional Speckle Tracking Echocardiography. Indian Heart J 2012; 64(6):553-8.
11. Sengupta SP, Caracciolo G, Sengupta PP et al Early Impairment of left ventricular function in patients with systemic hypertension: New insights with 2-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography. Indian Heart J 2013; 65:48-52.
12. Shanemeet Singh, Manish Bansal, Puneet Maheshwari, David Adams, Shantanu P. Sengupta, Rhonda Price, LeaAnne Dantin, Mark Smith, Ravi R. Kasliwal, Patricia A. Pellikka, James D. Thomas, Jagat Narula, Partho P. Sengupta, American Society of Echocardiography: Remote Echocardiography with Web-Based Assessments for Referrals at a Distance (ASE-REWARD) Study. Journal of American Soc of Echo March 2013; 26(3): 221-233.
13. Sengupta SP, Khandheria BK et al. Left ventricular myocardial performance in patients with dengue hemorrhagic fever and thrombocytopenia as assessed by two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography. Indian Heart J 2013; 65(3): 276-82.
14. Sengupta SP, Makoto A et al. Effects of Percutanous balloon valvuloplasty on left ventricular deformation in patients with isolated severe mitral stenosis: A speckle-tracking strain echocardiography study. J Am Soc Echocardiography 2014;27:639-47.
15. Pedrizzetti G, Sengupta SP, Caracciolo G, Park CS, Amaki M, Goliasch G, Narula J, Sengupta PP. Three- dimensional prinicipal strain analysis for characteristing subclinical changes in left ventricular function. J Am Soc Echocardiography,2014;27:1041-50.
16. Manish Bansal, Shaanemeet Singh, Puneet Maheshwari, David Adams, Marti L. McCulloch, Tanuj Dada, Shantanu P. Sengupta, Ravi R. Kasliwal, Patricia A. Pellikka, Partho P. Sengupta, VISION-in-Tele-Echo Study Investigators.
17. Value of Interactive Scanning for Improving the Outcome of New-Learners in Transcontinental Tele-Echocardiography (VISION-in-Tele-Echo) Study . J Am Soc Echocardiography , in press.
18. Shantanu P. Sengupta, Manish Bansal, Leonard Hofstra, Partho P. Sengupta & Jagat Narula. Gestational changes in left ventricular myocardial contractile function: new insights from two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography. International Journal of CV Imaging 2016, published online 2016.
Scientific Presentations At Conferences
1. Predictors of mortality in Organophosphorous Compound Poisoning with reference to Intermediate Syndrome (APICON 2000, Jaipur).
2. A clinical profile of viral hepatitis in pregnancy- A two year study ( APICON 2001, New Delhi).
3. Study of silent myocardial ischaemia during treadmill test ( APICON 2001, New Delhi).
4. Sustained Ventricular arrhythmia during percutaneaous coronary intervention is associated with and increased risk of in-hospital and long term mortality. (AHA, 2004, New Orleans, USA).
5. Early Impairment of Left Ventricular Function in Patients with Systemic HT: New Insights with 2-D Speckle Tracking Echocardiography. ( CSI, 2009, Kochi).
6. An interesting case of Acute valvulitis . (EuroEcho, 2009, Madrid, Spain)
7. Cardiac Sarcoidosis. (ASE, 2010, San Diago, USA)
8. Early Impairment of Left Ventricular Function in Young Patients with Hypothyroidism: New Insights with 2-D Speckle Tracking Echocardiography. (ASE, 2010, San Diago, USA)
9. Abnormalities of Left Ventricular Vortex Formation in Hypertensive Patients with or without evidence of Subclinical Cardiac Muscle Dysfunction. Giuseppe Caraciolo, Shantanu P Sengupta, Ayumi Nakabo, Gianni Pedrizzetti, Jagat Narula, Partho P Sengupta. (ASE , 2012, Washington DC, USA)
10. Left ventricular Myocardial Structure and Function : ESC 2012,
11. Interesting case of Heart Disease in Pregnancy (ASE, 2013, Minneapolis, USA)
Reviewer of Journal
1. Selected as Elite 20 Journal reviewer of Journal of European Heart
Journal Cardiovascular Imaging in 2013
2. American Journal of Cardiology
3. International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging
4. Indian Heart Journal
5. Journal of Indian Academy of Cardiovascular Imaging
Office and Committee Assignments in Professional Societies
Consultant to FASE committee, American Society of Echocardiography
2010-2011, 2011- 2012
1. Faculty at national conference of Indian Academy of Echocardiography in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
2. Faculty at national conference of Cardiological Society of India, 2009, Kochi.
3. Faculty at the 21st Annual Scientific Session, American Society of Echo 2010, San Diego, USA.
4. Faculty at Euroecho 2010, in Copenhagen, Denmark
5. Faculty at European Society of Cardiology annual conference 2011, Paris, France
6. Faculty at 23nd Annual Scientific Session, American Society of Echo 2012, Washington DC, USA.
7. Faculty at ECHOES at EchoNadiad and Echo meeting in Shri Satyasai Hospital, Bangalore, 2012
8. Faculty at European Society of Cardiology annual conference 2012, Munich, Germany
9. Faculty at EUROECHO 2012 at Athens, Greece 2012
10. Faculty a t annual conference of Cardiological Society of India, 2012, New Delhi
11. Faculty at 24th annual conference of American Society of Echo, 2013, Minneapolis, USA
12. Faculty at 25th annual conference of American Society of Echo, 2014, Portland, USA
13. Faculty at 26th annual conference of American Society of Echo 2015, Boston, 2015
14. Faculty at the 3rd World Congress of Echo, Beijing, 2015
15. Faculty at the 26th annual conference of American Society of Echo 2016, USA
16. Faculty at annual conference of European Society of Cardiology 2016 at Rome
17. Faculty at American Society of Echo 2017
Chief Program Director of 12 consecutive International conference
on Echocardiography, ECHONAGPUR. This meeting is endorsed by
American Society of Echocardiography.
1. Rational use of drugs in the elderly. Medicine Millenium Update,
Association of Physicians of India- Assam chapter 2000; 1: 61-68.
6. Co-author of Chapter 7 and 8 in Interventional Cardiac Physiology by
Fellow and Life member of American Society of Echocardiography
Fellow and Life member of American College of Chest Physicians
Executive & Life member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography
Life member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Nagpur.
President Elect of Cardiological Society on India (CSI), Vidarbha
Life member of IMA Academy of Medical Specialities, Nagpur
Life member of Academy of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
Receipient of 2nd overall Best case Award 2011-2012 in Academy of Medical Sciences
Best Fielder award in annual cricket match 2011-2012 organised by Academy of Medical Sciences
Life Member of Rotary Main, Nagpur
Completed many Full and Half marathons
PASSED THE MD MEDICINE EXAM IN 1984, THEN WORKED IN CARDIOLOGY DEPT. OF NANAVATI HOSPITALMUMBAI, AS CARDIOLOGY REGISTRAR, UNDER DR. M.J.GANDHI AND DR.D.B.PAHALAJANI. AND STARTED PRIVATE PRACTICE SINCE 1987.
Ex. Associate Professor
MGM Medical college Aurangabad
Dept. of Echocardiography
Tapadia Diagnostic Centre,
Hi-Tech Adhar ICCU,
Sai Hospital & ICCU,
1. ILLUSTRATIVE VIDEO MANUAL OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY FOR BEGINNERS, A STEP BY STEP APPROACH. PART I by (JAYPEE BROTHERS)
2. ILLUSTRATIVE VIDEO MANUAL OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY FOR BEGINNERS, A STEP BY STEP APPROACH. PART IIby(JAYPEE BROTHERS)
3. SECOND EDITIONS RELEASED OF BOTH ABOVE DVD’S
4. ATLAS OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IS IN THE NEXT PUBLICATION
Golden Health Private Limited Copyright@Megasoft Systems 2019